The guaranteed best price!
Make the most of our best price guarantee
For all bookings at https://www.ibis-dresden.de/en/ we assure you the best rate for your stay at ibis Dresden Zentrum
How to use?
Book your stay at https://www.ibis-dresden.de/en/. In case you find within 24 hours a lower rate please contact ed.nedserd-sibi@gnureivreser. We will check your hint as soon as possible and ensure that the price matches with the conditions of our best price guarantee.
Upon a successful revision we will either change your current booking or create a new one with the lower price and add an additional 10% reduction. We promise not to bother you with long and complicated forms but the assurance that the best prices exist only at https://www.ibis-dresden.de/en/.
Conditions that have to be met:
1. The reservation must be made at https://www.ibis-dresden.de/en/
2. The price on another webpage has to be lower for the same date, room category, length of stay and amount of guests than the price at https://www.ibis-dresden.de/en/
3. Not applicable for:
- Contractually arranged prices or group rates
- Non-transparent prices at public sales pages, where the guest does not know which hotel it is until the confirmation arrives (Mystery Shopping).
- Websites with arrangement offers or reseller webpages, where the room rate is offered as a package together with other services such as flight or car rental
- Prices for hotel packages that include secondary services like meals, parking etc.
- Discount prices for specific target groups like elderly people or federal employees
- Prices for stays longer than 30 days
3. The compared price on another webpage has to be found within 24 hours after the booking. Each night is going to be considered individually.
4. Price reduction of 10% refers to the lower price that was found and checked on another webpage. The lower price needs to be bookable.
5. The guarantee is not applicable to taxes, service charges, costs caused by the guest, costs for food and beverage, city tax or any other caused charges that come up during the stay.